Saturday, September 25, 2010

Greek Pasta Salad

My dear friend Kelly introduced me to a salad that she enjoys making.  She told me how she makes it and told me I should try it sometime.  So tonight I decided to give it the good ol’ college try.  Though I didn’t replicate it exactly, I did make it to how I would like it.

022

Ingredients:
About half a bag of colored rotini pasta
Half a red onion chopped
1 small can of black olives
About a half cup of turkey pepperoni (sliced into fourths)
3/4 a small tub of feta cheese
1/4 cup of red wine vinaigrette (I might have used a little less but eye-ball it to make sure you don’t put too much)



Cook pasta according to package.  Drain pasta and run cold water over pasta.  Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the feta and dressing.  Once all ingredients are mixed, add the vinaigrette making sure not to put too much.  Lastly add the feta and mix.  Cover and set in fridge for an hour to cool.

It came out super yummy!  I know Kelly’s version is probably way better than mine but I guess she’ll just have to make it for me sometime when I see her!!

 blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment