Friday, January 28, 2011

My Picture Wall

I have wanted to start a picture wall in my house for quite some time now.  A few weeks ago I finally got around to starting my wall o’pictures.  I bought the saying in the center from the Dollar Store and collected old picture frames from around the house or I bought a couple from Dollar Store as well.  I put my wall in the middle of the hallway in between the master bedroom and the loft.  All my frames are black or black/silver for uniformity. 
Here is just a sneak peek of my picture wall.  There are no pictures in the frames as of yet since I am still working on finding the right pics to go in each frame. 

010
011


012

I love how it is coming along.  I can’t wait to fill it with pictures and even add more frames to it later on down the line. 

blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. I like how you set it up! It's a great idea to hang up the frames and make sure you like them before you put all the photos in. And then you can keep adding as you get more photos like you said.

    ReplyDelete