Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Shower!

One of my good friends is due in February and a small group of us hosted a baby shower for her last month.  It was a lot of fun and I got to make some really cute stuff for the precious little girl that we are all anticipating.  I got to make the momma to be a three tier diaper cake, baby booties, baby legs, a ruffle butt onesie and a couple of bibs and birb cloths.  It was tons of fun buying all the pink cute girlie stuff!

Here are pictures of the things I made.
Diaper Cake
054
055


Booties
067


Baby Legs
075


Ruffle butt Onesie
076


Bibs and burp cloths
072
073


074


I also made the favors for the party.  I found a cute recipe online and had to give it a try!  They were really easy and quick to make!  They are little pink pacifiers!  Here is the link to a recipe that is identical to the one I used.
0081
0091

It was so much fun making all this cute stuff!
blogsignature

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute! my friend made me a diaper cake at Nathanael's baby shower. and we made one together for a friend too. It was fun. .... but where's my baby's homemade gifts?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gifts are so cute! I love the little onesie with the ruffles on the butt and the cute little booties!

    ReplyDelete