Monday, August 24, 2009

When the cats away the mice will play.

I think that is the saying, right?  My hubby is out of town and I have definitely been addicted to the sewing machine the passed three days!  I have gotten so many sewing projects done, it’s been fun!



I had totally forgotten that I had saved this cute tutorial on a quilted wallet a while ago.  I was looking through my favorites and found it again.  I immediately said I had to do it now!  So I got my last couple of supplies… a few fabric quarters and snaps for the closure and I locked myself in the sewing room.  Next thing I know I am done and it is so late!  But I am happy with the way it turned out… I can see a couple of imperfections but that is just because I am critical of myself.  Though it is great looking.  I was going to make my own tutorial but I didn’t really get a picture of each step since sometimes I would just forget!  So here are some pictures of my completed wallet.  I have a black and grey Coach purse so I picked the colors to match.


The front:
0161
The inside:
017
The snap closure:
018

I am really pleased with how it looks!  And it wasn’t terribly difficult.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment