Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby A’s first UT dress!

I’ve had this fabric remnant for a while now and never knew what to do with it.  I knew I wanted to make something University of Tennessee related but never found the right project.  The fabric remnant was just a little too small to make me something.  So when we found out baby was a girl I knew exactly what to make!

I used New Look pattern # 6576.

I didn’t add the appliques, just sewed the dress without them.

And it came out super cute and it was super easy!
Here is a picture of my finished product!


I am so pleased with how it came out!  Now I have to find other cute things to sew her in 6 days before she gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment