Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quilted Purse for my Mother-in-Law

I made my mother in law (MIL) a quilted purse from a pattern that I had gotten for $0.99 at Hancock Fabrics.  It seemed easy enough!  I went to JoAnn’s with my trusty 40% off coupon and went searching for a pretty quilted fabric.  I didn’t realize you could get the fabric already quilted!  Super easy! 

 

 


Here is the pattern that I used.


003
And here is my finished product:
milpurse
milpurse2
My MIL absolutely loved it!  I am so glad it turned out well since I really haven’t done many patterns.  There were a few times I had to step away for a while and come back and read the directions again.  But other than that it was a pretty easy pattern and it came out lovely!


blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Glad she loved it. We made lots our gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete